Regional TB response
WHO Regional Office for Africa: What is impeding Africa’s TB fight?
- France 24: After COVID, India tries to get on top of TB
- India Today: Why India still faces an arduous fight against TB
- The Wire Science: Health Minister says India will end TB by 2025. His Ministry’s report disagrees.
- The Times of India: Can India eliminate TB by 2025: A roadmap for inclusive diagnostics
- The Shillong Times: How to contain India’s TB pandemic
- Scroll.in: Charting the way forward to tackle the twin threats of TB and COVID-19
- Spotlight: What should the TB priorities be in the new NSP?
- Spotlight: Analysis: Is SA on course to solve its TB diagnosis problem?
- Spotlight: Opinion: It is time to invest in ending TB in SA
- Health-e News: TB Awareness Month: Why men are driving SA’s epidemic
- The News International: World TB Day and challenges for Pakistan
- Royal News: “Nigeria must mobilize domestic resources to fill tuberculosis gap”
- The Guardian: TB killed 156,000, infected 452,000 Nigerians in 2020
- The Sun Nigeria: Federal Government declares State of Emergency on childhood TB
- The Namibian: Namibia reaches 88% TB treatment success